Monday 9 November 2009

Quarter Century

Eugh! Only 259 weekends left! It's not fair! Can I stop aging now!

Anyway had a really great birthday on Thursday. Just had a few friends round to the flat, after watching the fireworks on Glasgow Green, for booze and food that I'd been cooking all afternoon (mmm Cherry Coke Gammon...)

Glasgow Green Fireworks

Although I had to fight them off my birthday present from the best boyfriend in the world. Those that follow my Flickr will already know that I got a Millenium Falcon replica, with real working lights, missile launchers and phrases from the movies! Also, who knew the Falcon had it's own mini fighter/ shuttle pod?

Millenium Falcon

It's so awesome!

Anyway other pressies included; Dollhouse season 1 DVD boxset, The Big Bang Theory season 2 DVD set, Burt&Ernie Adventures and Another Gay Sequel on DVD. An X-Men graphic novel (X-Men: Endangered Species), a gorillapod for my camera and money from Mother, which has already gone towards new shirt and T-Shirt.

Also got taken out for birthday dinner at the City Merchant on Saturday, fantastic steak!

- Posted from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment