Wednesday 28 October 2009

O Hai

So since my website shut it's doors, I've suddenly redeveloped an interest in having one again. I guess that's the way it works though, as soon as something you've taken for granted is no longer available to you, you start to miss it.

Therefore I've resurrected the old blogspot blog once again (think this is like the third time now?) to give me a platform to rant on. I've hidden the old archive posts, going all the way back to 2002, for the mean time. Maybe I'll make them public again at some point, who knows.

The problem with the last blog I wrote was that it was stifled by the self-censorship. I couldn't really write about anything too personal, as it affected others in my life, therefore I ended up writing generic posts that weren't really that interesting and it soon became pointless in having a personal blog.

That, and the rise of Twitter has all but decimated the blogsphere. Why log in and publish long winded posts about your day, when you can just sum it up in a 140 character tweet by txt?

So lets see how this goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment